Daiwa Caldia LT
A standout reel in the Daiwa lineup since it was first introduced, the Caldia LT continues its rich history as a reel that delivers in design, performance and value. A Zaion body forms the foundation of the Calida LT, while the engine of the reel, Tough Digigear, ensures strength, precision and ultra smoothing rotational performance.
Daiwa's new LT Concept delivers a new level of strength and weightlessness to the Caldia line-up, while ATD, Magseal, and Air Rotor provide the operational efficiency and refinement that has made Daiwa spin reels world famous.
- LT Concept - an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body - Mag Seal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Zaion Body - our lightest, most compact and strongest body frame ever produced, far exceeding the strength of magnesium and transmitting vibration through the reel more efficiently than ever before.
- Tough Digigear- New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Aluminium Air Handle- the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
- Airspool ABS - our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD - our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor- the innovative design and construction work to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper- a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.