EQUALIZER GIMBAL PLATE and Equalizer kits
Simply the best gimbal and harness setup available
Easy on the back, allows the angler to put pressure on the fish without straining their back, and using their legs
Two sizes – Standard and XL WIDE
- Standard (440mm wide)
- XL wide (485mm wide) is designed to accommodate anglers using a wider stand-up stance.
- Padded with a special material utilising sports medicine technology to give you more comfort and better blood circulation during long fights. The padding is similar in construction to that used in the manufacture of rugby headgear. You will be amazed at the extra pressure you can apply, 30 pounds over the rod tip is as easy as pulling 20 pounds with other systems. Bad back? No strain, no pain!
- The unique design features eliminate sideways movement of the gimbal when under load, especially in sloppy seas.
- Your body weight is used to maximum advantage because the patented recessed gimbal pin is positioned low down and further back than other systems.
Easy to use
- Wear the unique webbing belt all day, when the big strike comes the gimbal slips on in seconds.
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand using the best materials available.
Not sure what gimbal is right for you?
- The size of the gimbal is a personal preference depending on the stance of the angler; those with a wider stance prefer the XL wide gimbal (485mm wide) while those with a narrower stance prefer the standard (440mm wide).
A Bent butt adapter is available and is essential if using a bent butt rod.