EQUALIZER TWIN PIN PRO GIMBAL PLATE
As the name suggests, the Twin Pin Pro has two pins, one in the traditional recessed position, and a new pin in the front of the rod bucket. Now, anglers have maximum leverage whether using a straight butt or a bent butt rod, without the need for an adaptor. Simply choose the best pin for your style of rod and you are fishing without restrictions.
- Padded with a special material utilising sports medicine technology to give you more comfort and better blood circulation during long fights. The padding is similar in construction to that used in the manufacture of rugby headgear. You will be amazed at the extra pressure you can apply, 30 pounds over the rod tip is as easy as pulling 20 pounds with other systems. Bad back? No strain, no pain!
- The unique design features eliminate sideways movement of the gimbal when under load, especially in sloppy seas.
- Your body weight is used to maximum advantage because the patented recessed gimbal pin is positioned low down and further back than other systems.
Easy to use
- Wear the unique webbing belt all day, when the big strike comes the gimbal slips on in seconds.
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand using the best materials available.